Click here for our Tunes Page.
Dyno Day April 22nd, The GT pulled 271 RWHP and 276TQ
This is with the 87oct Tune...
The S197 GT Cruise was a great time..
I'm sorry to see you go Matt.
The 2K6 GT is Mine, 3-21-06...
Click on the images below to view the larger virgin pictures..
This is the Mod list for My 2K6 Mustang GT.
1. $205.00 Window Tint. 30% for the driver and pass 5% everything else... DONE.....
Click on the images below to view the larger pictures..
2. $297.27 Flow Master American Thunder Back Half System. DONE.....
3. $158.75 Prothane Total Bushing Kit For the 2K6 Mustang GT.
Parts are here, will install with the Springs See number 6.
4. $575.00 Tunable Induction Cold Air Intake (CAI) with XCAL 2 Tuner for the 2K6 Mustang GT. Done.
"Expect +21-+28 rwhp, +19-+26 rwtq. Gains with the System."
5. $225.00 + $100.00 for paint CDC Classic Chin Spoiler. Done.
6. $259.95 Steeda Sport 2K6 Mustang Lowering Springs. Done.
No fat chicks in the stang after this!
7. $169.99 Pypes off Road H-Pipe. Done. Click here for the sound clip!!
8. 50.00 Bamachips Tune for the new Pypes, CAI and Flowmasters . Done.
9. $180.75 Strange Developments Strut tower brace. Done.
10. 2005-07 MUSTANG CMCV DELETE.
11. 2005-07 Hurst shifter P/N 391-0201. DONE. Well for X-Mass 06!
"Chrome plated stick and classic white knob"
12. MSD Digital Shift light PN 8963 DONE.
This page was last updated Friday, January 12, 2007 08:24:53 PM. Please add 2 hours my server is in Cali...